Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Sockentine's Day!

Photobucket


This year, Jose and I agreed to make each other gifts for Valentine's Day. I've had this Flat Feet yarn for 6 months and I've just been waiting for the right time to bring it out. It was tricky to make them without being able to measure Jose's foot or have him try them on as I went, but they actually turned out perfectly. AND, much to my surprise, Jose LOVES them. I always peg the wrong gifts as hits!

I must also mention the "wrapping paper" I used. I put the socks in a cracker box that was going to recycling and I wrapped it in extra copies of a report that I presented this week. The bows? Those are brittle old rubber bands that were on their last leg. I'm pretty much as proud of the wrapping as I am of the socks.


No comments:

Post a Comment