Monday, November 28, 2011

WIP Wed...wait, Monday: Everyday Wrap

wrap_puggie

I'm working on the Everyday Wrap in Noro Taiyo. I saw the pattern and picked up the yarn during the Autumn 2011 Yarn Crawl. The project is a bit stalled because I need to confer with my friend Meg about the alterations that I'd like to make, but overall I'm pretty excited. Noro is always a favorite. I wish I could knit with it every single day. I guess I could if I knitted the Everyday Wrap every day. Chuckle, chuckle.

P.S. The question is not do you, but how much do you love the solemn, artsy Pug in the background?

5 comments:

  1. I totally laughed.

    And I do love the solemn, artsy pug in the background; about as much as I love a bun who refuses to look at me because he's mad.

    The real reason I'm commenting is because we should do WIP Wednesday...and maybe some others. In the bunny blogging community there's Monday Bunday, which I fail at keeping up with. But anyway, we should have some blogging games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! I've been doing WIP Wednesdays...we can add Finished Fridays, or Furry Fridays...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the artsy pug in the background

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, I'm going to do my first WIP Wednesday today. (It is Wednesday, right?)

    Furry Fridays or Furkid Fridays! Or Fail Fridays? So if we pick two, that's two obligatory posts a week. I'm leaning toward the cute animal pics on Friday 'cause I don't know if I'm prolific enough to finish one thing a week, and everybody likes to see cute animals. We could also do a Show 'n Tell Sunday or... something. Just like a standard wrap up the week post, like CBS Sunday morning. :)

    Melanie has a blog too but she never posts to it. :(

    P.S. I don't have a handy way to keep up with blogs. I never know that you've posted unless you put it on facebook. How do you keep up with blogs? I added one of those subscribe by email things to mine, but I don't know if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Mel that she needs to join the COOL KIDS!

    I use Google Reader a little. I'm not really an RSS person, but it's the best one out there. Also, the blogs that I "follow" through Google Blogs show up in certain screens of the account, so that's handy.

    ReplyDelete