Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bella Mittens: Complete


Oh yes I did. When I asked Jose to pick up one red apple at the store, he was totally on to my plan. And when I asked him to photograph the mittens for me, he even pointed out that the overcast day would be perfect for the shoot. Very Forks.

The Bella Mittens pattern was easy and the chunky yarn knit up really fast. And warm...man, they are so warm! I'm learning that wearing mittens is much different than wearing gloves (these are the first pair I've owned). Turning keys, pressing buttons, gripping a cup or bottle. All of these things are difficult with mittens. Let the learning curve begin...


4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you started with "oh yes i did" because my first thought was "Oh no, tiff, no."

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep piling on. you guys are just helping me filter my real friends from the haters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these mittens! I think you need to do another photo shoot with a green apple. :)

    ReplyDelete