Tuesday, April 19, 2011

sockin' it to Jose...

As my husband has (anonymously) pointed out, this began as a knitting blog and I haven't blogged about knitting in quite some time. That's mostly because I'm working on super secret projects, including these socks that I just finished and presented him with.




Colinette Jitterbug - Velvet Leaf
bought at The Quarter Stitch in NoLa
Textured Rib pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks

Sidenote: Bought this yarn because it reminded me of the color green in a lot of my grandmother's decor when I was growing up. Jose and I regularly joke about the secret ingredient of whatever dish we've cooked being 'love'. I thought of my grandmother every single time I worked on these socks, so a lot of love went into them for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment