Monday, January 16, 2012

clean dishes ftw!

dishcloths_xmas

This was the first year that I did any extensive knitting for Christmas, and I completely forgot to post about a few of my projects. I knitted two identical sets of dishcloths for Jose's mother and grandmother. I still haven't used a hand-knitted dishcloth, but everyone says they are great, so I'll keep making them (and eventually keep a few for myself). Seriously, they both squealed about their dishcloths. I knitted his grandmother a shawl as well, and I think she was more excited about the dishcloths. Who knew?

A big shout-out to my friend Meg for supplying me with cotton from her stash. The colors all went together well and made the presentation *that* much better!

2 comments:

  1. I've crocheted dishcloths for friends but never any for myself too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few knitted dishcloths, all knitted and given to me by other knitters. They're the best.

    ReplyDelete