Saturday, March 3, 2012

fun with paper!

I went to a card making party that my friend Robin had a few weeks ago. Initially I was intrigued because all the things she makes are so beautiful, but I was really skeptical about whether my finished projects would be any good.


Surprise! They turned out pretty well! Admittedly, it's because I was modeling mine after one that was already done...but having seen some of my past paper projects, I was pleasantly surprised.


And I want to do it again! Instead of going full steam ahead and buying lots of supplies, I'm opting for the class route...and you can too! Check out the class instructor's website and order stuff or sign up!

3 comments:

  1. I love making cards. I even dealt the supplies for awhile which means I bought a lot of stuff for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, my skills at card making are a lot less impressive than you thought!

    ReplyDelete