Sunday, June 5, 2011

bamboo bloom


No, this yarn was not in my stash. Yes, I bought it. Yes, I was ashamed at first, but I've gotten over it. Now if you're done interrogating me...don't you think it's fabulous? It's Bamboo Bloom by Universal Yarns, very soft and very easy to knit. When I saw the shop sample, I knew it was something I could knit watching TV, at the movies, or in, say, the 4 hour NCSLA workshop I had coming up. Plus, you can wear it a million different ways. I know it just warmed up, but I'm already ready for cooler weather so I can show it off.


So now you see that I have been knitting, I just haven't had anyone to model my work for the blog. Props to Holly for being a top-notch model, photography coach, and all-around great friend!

BTW, the color is Spicy Mustard and I bought it at Yarn Tree Studio...if you're local to Raleigh and you haven't been, you're missing out.

Size 15 needles
CO 3
Row 1: kfb, k, kfb
Row 2: kfb, k to last stitch, kfb
Continue Row 2 to desired size, BO.

1 comment: