Friday, June 24, 2011

doggie souvenirs

I stopped into Doggie Style, a very cute shop in Philly with anything and everything your dog could want. I was at the peak of missing Berger and Puggie, so they racked up. What can I say? I'm soft.

In addition to actual bones stuffed with beefy, cheesy deliciousness, I got them an array of beautiful cookies...

I had to get the burger one for Berger. He liked it very much.

Berger has a Steelers jersey and seeing as how part of Puggie's name came from Troy Polamalu, it seemed only fair that she also get some game day gear. When I saw that the shop had a Steelers tee in her size, I seized the opportunity.

Was she very, very cute wearing it? Yes.

Did she hate every second of it? Yes.

The sleeves were not a good shape/fit for her and she let me know about it. So I got a few pics in and now the shirt will be going on eBay. Hey, she got delicious cookies and a bone out of the whole thing, so don't feel too bad for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment