Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Melday!


Today is my friend Melanie's birthday, and I'm a big believer that Christmas season babies get the short end of the birthday stick, so this year she's getting her own blog entry. Well, her and the ornament that we made for her at the RKG knitting party.

See, the group craft was wrapping shower curtain rings in yarn to make them look like wreaths. Melanie failed at it, so she was asking people to make one for her. I knew I would fail at it, so I tied a bow at the top and gave it back to her. That's when it started making the rounds. I think everyone there put something on it. For the record, my piece was the purple and pink yarn. My favorite piece is the straw that's been tied in a knot.

Happy birthday, Mel...enjoy the ornament :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the ornament! :) I expect to see it displayed the next time I pop by her house.

    ReplyDelete