Friday, December 23, 2011

owl puffs


I know people who knit little things - monsters, animals, flowers - but that's not my scene. Generally, anything that takes as much time to "finish" as to knit, is not for me. But when I saw the Owl Puffs pattern, I knew I had to make some for three of my knitting pals who would truly appreciate them.

Meet BeeBop:

Gizzie:

and Hootie:

Totally cute, right? And definitely easy. My knitting friends squealed and squeaked appropriately, so my job here is done. Now...I really need a cute knitted monster or friend of some sort to live in my craft area. I have PLENTY of leftover stuffing, I just need a pattern and some motivation!

2 comments:

  1. I love BeeBop!

    What kind of knitted friend are you looking for? I have lots of desk friends: Beebop the Owl, Gnomey, Ninja Bun, Jareth the Owl, Jareth the Goblin King, eye lichen, and a little Kermie the Frog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i KNEW you guys would appreciate them!

    i have a LONG list of friend ideas:
    monsters
    robots
    pug
    frog
    alien
    sheep
    any cute animal...

    clearly i have no hard and fast requirements :) any pattern suggestions are welcome!

    ReplyDelete