Tuesday, December 6, 2011

HO HO HO!: Christmas in November



Jose's whole family came to Raleigh for Thanksgiving, which was super, super fun...but the shenanigans didn't stop after just one holiday. Since the fam won't be together for Christmas, we decided to exchange gifts the day after Thanksgiving. That's right, black Friday was our Christmas.

A few years ago everyone came into town on December 27th and we celebrated Christmas and then NYE as a family. Jose's mom was SO into being together that she handed out everyone's gift and "ho-ho-ho'd" with each one. Hilarious and fun. Well, this year she decided to outdo herself. She bought a Santa costume. No joke. I laughed until I hurt.

I keep referring to all of my gifts as "my favorite". I'm pretty easy to please anyway, so it's totally normal that I love all my stuff. My in-laws gave me a Santa charm for my charm bracelet which will serve as a constant reminder of what a fun day and year this was, and what a great extended family I have. HO HO HO!


No comments:

Post a Comment