Monday, December 13, 2010

Bib Business

I have several friends who have recently had babies and I've failed to complete the first baby-welcoming gift! I've bought yarn and started, stalled, ripped-out and RE-started projects, but no completions. Finally, I turned to a pattern that was suggested to me long ago as a fun and easy knit--the Baby Bib O' Love from Mason Dixon Knitting.

Now that the packages have been sent and received, I'm safe to post pics of my first attempt at bibs!




























7 comments:

  1. does Finny still wear a bib? i figured that he was too old for one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, he hasn't used one in months and months. I usually did the lazy thing and just took his shirt off at meal time. God help a third child if there is one. He'd probably just get dressed in a plastic bubble suit and hosed off occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those would be fabulous drool bibs for teething time! hypothetical-not-actually-going-to-happen baby #3 could wear one then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm...baby #3...this is new talk. hope JPS doesn't see it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA. he's the one who wants 3 or 4 or 5 or 6. I think 2 kids MAX. period.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, i know how you feel. i figured you wouldn't want him to see that and start rallying for #3!

    ReplyDelete