Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Drop-Stitch Wrap...Take 2!

In June, I made my MiL a drop-stitch wrap in black pima cotton. She was too nice to say anything at the time, but it was shorter than she would have liked. This Fall when I was knitting her mint chocolate wrap, the subject of length came up and I offered to add some length to the black one.

Along with our shipment of Christmas gifts came the wrap. Since the "winter" in Puerto Rico is brief, I knitted it up and put it in the mail today!



















2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Where did you get the pattern?
    I also posted a comment on your "Nemesis" post.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This is actually the 3rd or 4th thing I've done in this pattern...so easy and so much fun!

    http://www.crazygirlyarnshop.com/images/free/Easy_Drop_Stitch_Scarf_Pattern_2009.pdf

    ReplyDelete