Sunday, December 19, 2010

COOKIE MANIA!

Last year at Christmas, my friend Jill baked and decorated these awesome sugar cookies and I was lucky enough to receive a box of them. Ever since then, I've been scheming and plotting to bake and decorate my own this year.

The dough making/cookie baking process started on Wednesday...

















On Saturday, many dozens later, Jill and I started decorating...
















delicious trees...















yummy stars...















my favorite of all, jill's snowflake design...















my loot:

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I had no idea you took all those pictures. I think I was too focused on the snow flakes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you were focused and it showed! your cookies look twice as good as mine. i actually took more pictures than this, but i weeded some out.

    i had a really great time...i'm already excited about making them again next year!

    these are the oatmeal cookies that i'm going to make later this week:

    http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/12/iced-oatmeal-cookies/

    ReplyDelete