Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cozies and Clutches: Pre-Felt

In an attempt to jump-start my stash knit-a-thon, I started working on wool that I had bought with the intent of felting.

First up: two skeins of multi-colored yarn from Michael's bought to knit can cozies from Pints and Purls. I made a slew of them last year and set them out for a party with a "use one, take one" sign and there were none left! We're having a Christmas party and a New Year's party this year, so I thought it would be a great time to get those done!

Second up: several skeins of KnitPicks Wool of the Andes. I didn't have anything in particular in mind, so I decided to knit some clutches. I wasn't using patterns, so we'll see how those come out.

Photos (all pre-felt):

the clutches...













cozy pile...
















brown and green cozy...



















pink and brown cozy...

No comments:

Post a Comment