Monday, May 23, 2011

pomp and circumstance

maria and me, 2005

Today my fabulous sister-in-law Maria is graduating with her MBA. Additionally, she has a great job lined up with the maker of my favorite cereal. Winning! We're so proud of her that there are no words, which is sad since this is a blog and a blog is made of words.

So a big congrats to Maria...and I hope she enjoys the scarf I knitted her in anticipation of her new chilly climate!

the scarf, all boxed up and READY TO GO!

Universal Yarn - Classic Shades
bought at Knit in Charleston, SC
pattern - Curvaceous

2 comments:

  1. OMG you are too cute!!! I love you SiL!!! xoxoxo (ps - why oh why would you pick the pic where i have ghetto streaks in my hair?! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. And love the scarf - I'll send a pic with it on (probably in August...tear!)

    ReplyDelete