Wednesday, September 7, 2011

the great yarn fiasco of 2011


Oh, Puggie. Why did you do it? Since she can't talk, we can only assume that she did this because I was painting in another room and had locked her out. Because I didn't want her to breathe in the fumes. Because I love her. Jose thinks that she thinks that yarn is a toy. Not me. I think she's just mischievous. And super cute.

Side note for the knitters: this is the cheapest yarn I have in my stash. I told her that she's lucky the Madeline Tosh wasn't the one that struck her fancy.

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, she is so cute! Puggie sees you playing with the yarn so she's only imitating you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this that bag of Vanna's Choice from the yarn swap?

    P.S. When is the yarn swap going to be? Didn't Deb dump it on you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @allyson - sadly, the cute factor gets her off the hook every time. damn her!

    @meg - YES! so here's my question...should it be on a night that's already scheduled? i was looking at the wed/sun dates and they are scheduled out really far and really booked. i wasn't sure if it was fair that people who might want to swap couldn't sign up...thoughts?

    ReplyDelete