Monday, September 12, 2011

Sam and Jake hit T-town

Last month I headed home for a quick visit with the fam and a rendezvous with old friends at the New College 40th anniversary weekend. I borrowed my niece and nephew on Saturday afternoon and took them to some of the celebrations. I built-in some time to play on the quad with them...I really can't get back there enough, and being there with the muffins was extra special.

They were very excited to be on the quad.

I was very excited to see and hear Denny Chimes.

The kids were fascinated with the walk of Captains.

This kid loves Greg McElroy...

Niece and nephew with baby Addie!

Kids coming back from playing frisbee on the quad. I told them to look both ways at the crosswalk and they totally did!


It was hot and muggy, and they still had a good time. Such muffins!


Best kids ever. They were very cute as babies, but they just keep getting better with age.

2 comments:

  1. So, I bet you get this all the time, but your niece looks just like you! Doppelganger, seriously.

    ReplyDelete